- LFX's liberal rules and regulations facilitate the listing of a multitude of financial instruments on the Exchange.
- Instruments will include but not limited to equities, investment funds, debt instruments and insurance related instruments.
- These instruments can be based on either conventional or Islamic principles.
- Financial instruments based on Islamic principles will require endorsement by the Syariah Council of their country of origin or from any internationally accepted Syariah Council.
- Financial instruments regardless of its nature may be denominated in any currency except for Malaysian Ringgit.